Instructions for Authors
The ICEER 2020 paper submission and review process is being conducted in a manner substantially similar to previous ICEER editions.
Paper Preparation and Submission
IMPORTANT: Prospective authors are invited to submit full length papers consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 pages. Alternatively, they can submit a 2 page Extended Abstract. Depending on the type of document submitted by authors, they will be peer reviewed and recommended to be presented under Poster Presentation (Extended Abstract Only); Poster Presentation/Oral Flash Presentation/ Oral Presentation.
Full Paper (Presentation and Publication):
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the Oral / Poster / Oral Flash presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
- Papers submitted via the Electronic Submission System will be peer reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Upon reviewers comments and acceptance, please revise your paper accordingly and using the template that will be provided until May 30th. You may then proceed with the upload of camera ready version.
- The authors of the paper will take responsibility for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the papers on their own. The organizing Committee reserves the right to use the papers for conference purposes.
Abstract (Poster Presentation only):
Authors are required to submit 2 page Extended Abstract for reviewing if they only want Poster Presentation and no full paper publication. Only the abstract will be published in the Conference Abstract Book.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- The authors will be required to sign Copyright Form online after the conference. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
For Further Assistance:
- In order to help you meet the paper specifications, please use the template here.
- For other questions, feel free to contact Ms. Tina via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper submission April 20
Notification of acceptance June 09
Authors’ registration July 09
Camera ready July 09
Conference dates September 07-11
ICEER traditionally attributes a Best Presentation Award for each session. Depending on the number and quality of the submitted works, we intend to award:
- The Best Poster;
- The Best Oral Flash Presentation;
- The Best Presentation in each session.
- A travel award to the Best Paper in the field of Chemical Engineering – Authors will be awarded a special prize from ChemEngineering journal – 250 CHF.
- An ICEER award to the Best Paper in the field of Energy – Authors will be awarded a special prize from SCIEI organization – 150 USD and a certificate.
- An ICEER award to the Best Paper in the field of Environment – Authors will be awarded a special prize from SCIEI organization – 150 USD and a certificate.
Furthermore, we have planned: