Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the Oral / Poster / Oral Flash presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings. Papers will not be published without author's presentation.
Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the Poster presentation only at the conference. Authors are required to submit full paper for reviewing if they want Oral Presentation. Only the abstract will be published in the Conference Program.
- Papers submitted via the Electronic Submission System will be peer reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Upon reviewers comments and acceptance, please revise your paper accordingly and using the template that will be provided until May 30th. You may then proceed with the upload of camera ready version
- The authors of the paper will take responsibility for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the papers on their own. The organizing Committees reserves the right to use the papers for conference purposes.
- Submit Abstract first, should be maximum 2 pages.
- After acceptance of abstract, authors are required to submit full paper with format by deadline.
- Both Word and PDF format of camera-ready paper should be submitted.
Full Paper Structure
- Abstract (50–100 words)
- Keywords (5–10 words)
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
Papers will be published by Conference Proceedings - a Scopus&Ei Indexed .
Selected papers will be invited and recommended for publication in peer reviewed Journals.Authors must enlarge their work by at least 50%, change the title, abstract and conclusions, and format the text according to the rules of each journal.
1. “Climate", It is a ICEER2019 media partner. As an Open Access Journal, there is a publication fee which has a discount rate of 20% specific for authors – please visit https://www.mdpi.com/journal/climate/special_issues/circulareconomy”.
2. “Waste and Biomass Valorization", Springer, IF = 1.874 via https://link.springer.com/journal/12649.
3. To be added