Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the Oral / Poster / Oral Flash presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings (Energy Procedia).
Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the Poster / Oral Flash presentation at the conference. Only the abstract will be published in the Conference Program.
- Papers submitted via the Electronic Submission System will be peer reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Upon reviewers comments and acceptance, please revise your paper accordingly and using the template that will be provided until May 30th. You may then proceed with the upload of camera ready version
- The authors of the paper will take responsibility for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the papers on their own. The organizing Committees reserves the right to use the papers for conference purposes.
- Submitted Full Paper should be at least 4 pages and maximum 6 pages under the correct formatting. Extra pages will be charged.
- Submitted Abstract only, should be maximum 2 pages
- File submitted must be Word format
Full Paper Structure
- Abstract (50–100 words)
- Keywords (5–10 words)
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate);
Figures should be in good resolution quality (300 dpi).
Conference Proceedings will be published by Energy Procedia - a Scopus&Ei Indexed journal from Elsevier.
Selected papers will be invited and recommended for publication in peer reviewed Journals.Authors must enlarge their work by at least 50%, change the title, abstract and conclusions, and format the text according to the rules of each journal.
1. “Energies", It is a ICEER2017 media partner. As an Open Access Journal, there is a publication fee which has a discount rate of 20% specific for ICEER2017 authors – please visit http://www.mdpi.com/journal/energies”
2. To be added