Prague, Czech Republic
Aveiro, Portugal during July 22-25, 2019
the 4th week of July, Monday to Thursday
ICEER is being held annually and is now a privileged space to discuss current issues related to Energy and the Environment. This event aims to explore emerging technologies and concepts in a collaborative way, bringing together engineers, researchers and professionals from different areas.
ICEER 2019 is a joint organization of the Department of Environment and Planning of University of Aveiro (DAO/UA), the School of Engineering (ISEP) of the Polytechnic of Porto (P.Porto) and the SCIEI, and is held at Aveiro, Portugal, with collaboration of the CESAM, CIETI and LEPABE research groups.
In 2019, selected, registered and presented papers will also be published by conference proceedings.
Energy Reports (ISSN: 2352-4847)
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 2.223
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR)
Submission linkage: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iceer2019
Sustainability (Indexed journal from MDPI, IF = 2.075.)
Title: "The Circular Economy as a Promoter of
- Authors from ICEER 2019, will have 20% discount of the
- Extend paper from ICEER 2019 by adding at least 50% more new material, including new title, updated abstract, introduction, results and discussion, references and conclusions sections.
Energies: an Indexed journal from MDPI, IF = 2.676
Title:"Challenges Towards Sustainable Energy"
Guest Editors: Prof. Zita Vale; Prof. Coriolano Salvini; Prof. Luís Tarelho; Prof. Marta Ferreira Dias; Prof. Nelson Martins; Prof. Nídia Caetano lead by Prof. Carlos Felgueiras
Deadline for submissions: 31 December 2019
- 20% discount of the APC (cannot be used together with other discounts, such as discount vouchers or IOAP discount).
- Extend their paper from ICEER 2019 by adding at least 50% more new material, including new title, updated abstract, Introduction, results and discussion, references and conclusions sections.
- Papers will be submitted to the usual review process of Energies, managed by the lead Guest Editor and the associated Guest Editors.
More informaiton: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/energies/special_issues/ICEER-2019
extended abstracts (1-2 pages) – 04.02.2019
* ICEER19-template for poster download from here
* ICEER19-template for presentation download from here
Prague, Czech Republic
ISEP, Porto, Portugal
UPC, Barcelona, Spain