ICEER Submission Guideline
Full Paper (Presentation and Publication):
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the Oral / Poster / Oral Flash presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
- Papers submitted via the Electronic Submission System will be peer reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Upon reviewers comments and acceptance, please revise your paper accordingly and using the template that will be provided until June 20th. You may then proceed with the upload of camera ready version.
- The authors of the paper will take responsibility for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the papers on their own. The organizing Committee reserves the right to use the papers for conference purposes.
- No show, no publication
Abstract (Poster Presentation only):
Authors are required to submit 2 page Extended Abstract (Abstract Template)for reviewing if they only want Poster Presentation and no full paper publication. Only the abstract will be published in the Conference Abstract Book.
Proceedings Publication (Paper Template)If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- The authors will be required to sign Copyright Form online after the conference. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- In order to help you meet the paper specifications, please use the template here.
- For other questions, feel free to contact Ms. Tina via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic EthicsArticles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
* Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
* Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
* Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
* Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
The paper selection will follow a double-blind review process, meaning that both the authors and reviewers will remain anonymous during the paper selection process
Submitted manuscripts will conduct an initial screening by plagiarism checker.
Submitted manuscripts are reviewed by an ICEER Scientific Technical Committee that covers the topic of the manuscript.
Submissions are rated by the committee members based on (i) originality (ii) design novelty (iii) advancement within the field and (iv) technical quality. Authors should provide clear evidence of what is novel in their work and/or the extent to which it advances the state-of-the-art. Many submissions will be stronger in novelty or advancement, so both are equally weighted by the committee. A high level of technical quality and clarity is a requirement for all submissions.